Sunday, April 5, 2009

Time has flown by


I can't believe it has been just about a month since my last post. Time has flown by! Ron has been out and back again, we have all been sick and now I am getting ready to take a mini vacation to visit San Diego. We had Sarah and Kieran's birthday dinner. We had family and friends over and had a lot of fun. Indoor soccer is winding down but outdoor practices have already begun.

I haven't been sewing as much as I have wanted with all that we have had going on. I did manage to start a new quilt using a jelly roll that I am really liking and I have made a couple of pincushions that need finishing. I did make a new tote bag for my trip to hold my travel needs. It came out so cute and only took a few hours! I love it!!

I also decided to take a stab at jewelry making. I have no idea what made me want to try it but I did and ended up making some bracelets. I am bringing a couple to San Diego as gifts and I have to figure out what to do with the rest...I might just wear them!

Hopefully after a little relaxation this coming week...I can't say resting, I was told no sleeping on this vacation...so relaxation, I will be sewing a lot more once I get home. Gotta finish up some started projects so I can start some new ones without guilt!

No comments:

Post a Comment